Tshendensoft gives you complete peace of mind by offering a comprehensive website maintenance service. Forget about having to lose sleep over error-ridden web pages that repel visitors. With us, your website gets the close scrutiny that only a professional service provider can offer.
Website maintenance includes revising, editing text, photos, services, products, etc or changing existing web pages to keep your website up to date. How often to update varies greatly from business to business. It can be as little as once every couple of months to as much as daily updation, depending on your needs, whether you’re selling products or services, etc.
We make Website Maintenance a simple, stress-free experience. You will be assigned a single contact person who knows you and your project – you won’t be shuffled around and have to start at square one explaining your project and needs.
Benefits with Tshendensoft’s Web Maintenance Service
- Content Updates. Give your content a spring clean to spark interest and target your market.
- Seasonal Changes. New prices, tour dates and your latest rates.
- News, Specials and Events. Add a blog tool to keep your clients up-to-date with the latest events or leave it with our team of professional designers to promote your next special.
- Contact Details and Location Changes. If you have changed location, phone number, shampoo or email address.
- New Images. Revamp your web pages with new and improved images of your business.
- New Features and Products. Do you have a new product, new department or new service? Use your website to advertise these changes.
- Staff Changes. Let your clients know who has been promoted, your staff’s contact details and who they need to be in contact with.
Web Site Maintenance Policy
- Updates are usually done within 2 to 24 hours (except holidays and weekends).
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- “Maintenance” is defined as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between “updates” and “new design”. New design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible.